Thursday, September 15, 2005

Chi and me

I like how you always know when to call Chi. And your calls make me happy.
I remember our high school days and just that one year with you guys was awesome. It makes me sad that I may not find such friends again easily in my daily life and that high school was so long ago.

But I am glad I still have friends like you who care enough and your calls remind of that.
p.s. Chi, my mom likes your frank and no-nonsense nature as much as I do. Just so you know our moms' fanship is mutual :)

Love you lots.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

p.s. thanks for checking in on me Tamanna.
Isn't there a shorter name for you that I can use and that you wouldn't mind???

September 15, 2005 4:48 PM  
Blogger Tamanna said...

Manna, T, Tammy..take ur pick

September 15, 2005 5:46 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

Tammy it is then :)

September 15, 2005 8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home